What do you need?
That’s how we work!
Finding the right employee requires that you know who they are, where they are and how to get in touch with them. You need to know if they are interested in your company and your open position.
Hampton & Associates works with you or your Human Resources staff to create a highly targeted search that yields candidates “sold” on your company and the particular employment opportunity offered. We begin every assignment as soon as possible, which is usually within 24 hours of receiving your signed agreement.
- We work with you to get a very clear idea of the person you need and helps you write the public position description and establish the search and budgetary parameters.
- We identify the right companies where the right people are currently working or have recently worked.
- We identify the people with the title and experience that you need or who will be stepping into that role next.
- We gather as much location and contact information as possible: company phone, direct dial phone, mobile or home phones, email at work and personal, other social accounts.
- We contact each person with at least 5 times to ascertain their interest or, if not interested, their referrals
- We obtain a fresh resume from each interested person and answers to the questions you need answered before you meet with them
Which of these pieces do you or your HR team need?
Or would you rather we did all of it and only provided you with the qualified and interested 3-6 top people?
What do you have time for?
What would you prefer to do yourself?